B-Tech Audio Video Mounts has launched a new range of premium freestanding solutions suitable for portrait and landscape screens. Designed for a variety of uses, including digital signage to video conferencing, the range offers a choice of mounting options, both in size and screen orientation.
The product family, which brings aesthetically pleasing British engineering into the boardroom, makes use of the latest addition to B-Tech’s System X range; a new freestanding base which eliminates the need to bolt down for stability.
The BT8380-FSB base supports BT8380 columns and can also be used with B-Tech’s Ø60mm poles. Features include adjustable feet for uneven floor surfaces and integrated cable management for neat and tidy installations. The maker also explains that the heavy-duty steel construction provides stability, eliminating the need to drill and fix to the floor.
The new base is utilised across a range of new stands for a variety of applications:
- BTF840 – Universal Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait displays – 1.8m
- BTF841 – Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for either landscape or portrait mounting of two displays – 1.8m
- BTF842 – Universal Dual Stack Flat Screen Floor Stand for portrait mounting two large displays – 2.4m
- BTF843 – Universal Portrait Flat Screen Floor Stand designed to mount extra-large screens in a portrait orientation – 1.8m
- BTF844 – Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations – 1.8m
- BTF845 – Universal Twin Screen VC Stand for side-to-side display configurations of large screens – 1.8m
Mark Walker, business development manager for B-Tech, says: “The launch of our BT8380-FSB base brings welcome benefits to integrators. As well as a premium finish, the stand allows us to create a new range of floor stands that can be placed with confidence. With a choice of heights, and the option for portrait or landscape orientation, we have all options covered.”
The new range of B-Tech floor stands is available now from stock.